haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

back/morning after

I thought I'd be able to post here while I was away, but, as it turned out, the devices I had available (I-Pad, I-phone, Kindle Fire) were unable to format my poems correctly. Anyway, I"m back, and I'll be visiting blogs and catching up over the next few days.

Here's one that was originally published in Modern Haiku


the morning after
making love . . . she asks
if I take sugar

7 Comments:

Blogger Magyar said...

empty cup
we hear this mornings music
a spoon rings

__Good to see you Bill... I liked your post, and it generated this echo; I hope you don't mind. _m

6:36 PM  
Blogger Frank... said...

Welcome back Bill. Very nice haiku...

5:44 AM  
Blogger John McDonald said...

great to see you back (with a wee beauty)
john

11:23 AM  
Blogger Adelaide said...

Good to see you back. You missed a lot of really hot weather in the east. Hope it was cooler where you were.

Adelaide

7:05 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

good that you're back and on a 'sweet note' :)

much love...

12:04 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

A lovely "morning after" senryĆ», Bill ! (Happy to see you back).

7:21 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thank you, my friends, for those welcoming words.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.