haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Thursday, July 05, 2012

info

My friends, I'll be taking one of my summer breaks. Although, between us, Pat and I have a fair representation of the wonders of modern technology, I found on my last break that I had trouble posting haiku or comments at this blog and leaving comments at yours. If I go silent for a little while, that's why.

3 Comments:

Blogger Iris said...

Hi Bill
I wish you a very good time :)
Regards
Iris

2:29 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thanks, Iris. It looks as though I'be able to post this time.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Danièle Duteil said...

Have a good break, Bill !

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.