haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

surfing

surfing the web
at midnight
the winter wind

I've just posted a slightly different version of this in a comment on "voice." It's published in Haiku Calendar 2012, published by Allbook Books. If you're interested in the calendar, I suggest you e-mail my friend Mankh at

mankh@allbook-books.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Henrique Pimenta said...

adorei

a sugestão supera a "media"

:)

3:35 AM  
Blogger Kristin Riggs said...

Love this, Bill! You are a talent, my friend. I always enjoy your writing. You have a gift for capturing the every day, ordinary things of life in a poetic way.

Sincerely,
Kristin

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gillena Cox said...

nice, i'm in the 2012 Snapshot press Haiku Calendar

much love...

3:47 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thank you, my friends. Gillena, congratulations; look for me in February

6:49 AM  
Blogger Monika said...

Happy to see you back on your blog, Bill !And yes,me too, I'll say as Henrique : this one, j'adore !

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.