haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day II

Memorial Day
too cold for the beach
we head for the mall

This is an old one, but I decided to resurrect it in observance of the day. I've explained the meaning of Memorial Day in the previous post. Both of these ku are about remembering and forgetting, suitable themes, I believe, for Memorial Day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Magyar said...

Achievements; during the same day's walk; unseen tears.

__The II to me, reflects that freedom of choice... after the tears of memory. _m

11:03 AM  
Blogger Iris said...

I recognise (like) your style, Bill.
All the best. Iris

1:47 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Thanks, M and Iris.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.