haiku-usa

A blog devoted mainly to haiku and senryu and to thoughts about, and inspired by, haiku and senryu.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York

Haiku is to poetry as espresso is to coffee.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

link

On the left of this page, you'll find a number of links, including a long list of links to other blogs. If you haven't visited these blogs, I urge you to do so. You'll find a lot of good stuff and get to know a lot of good people.
Most blogs, like this one, are essentially sites that allow the blogger to share his/her work with others. But I'd like to call your attention to one that's different. "Hot Cross Haiku," an Australian site, welcomes and posts contributions from around the world. I've posted a couple there myself.
For more information, click on hotcrosshaiku, and think about joining the list of contributors. Ian is one of the good people I was talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.